Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormerivan
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008

Oy Felek

Oy felek ji bo çi te ez hiştim ji hevalan
    Emrê min çardeh e ez xuya dikim mîna kalan
    Carek bi tenê oy felekê mirada min te bi cî (cih) ne anî
    Wa bi derd û kulan ev dilê min her dinale
    Oy felek oy felek oy felek…

Oy felek ji boy çi (te) mirada min bi cî ne anî
    Maldarî li ba min çû feqîrîyê (li) cem min danî
    Wa (ew) hevalan ez bîr kirim teva pişta xwe didan min
    Wa (ew) xudîyan ez firotim bi erzanî
    Oy felek oy felek oy felek..

Gotin û Muzîk: Seîd Yusif
    • CommentAuthorfrhtkyn
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2008

oy felek niçin beni arkadaşlardan geri bıraktın
    yaşım 14 tür görünüyorum yaşlılar gibi
    bi kere bile isteğimi yerine getirmedin felek
    bu dert ve yaralarla bu gönlüm hep inliyor
    oy felek oy felek

oy felek ne için istğimi yerine getirmedin
    servetim yanımdan giti fakirliği yanımda bıraktı
    o arkadaşlar beni unutu hepsi bana sırtlarını bana veriyorlardı
    o sahipler beni satı ucuza
    oy felek oy felek

söz ve müzik : seid yusuf

inşalah doğru çevirmişimdir
    • CommentAuthoraşir
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2008

uzun havanın bitmesini iztemedigim kulağımda uzadıkça uzayan tınılar.çok sağolun emeğinize saglık.......
    • CommentAuthorGoldine
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2017

Marques podcast is always great to listen to. I have got a lot of ukbestessays from the podcast and I hope to keep getting more and more information from the podcoast of Marques.
    This can tell you how it will be set on the desktop of the computer mycomputerwindows10.com because it provide lots of facility whenever you want. you can also set it with the help of short keys. Thanks a lot for provide your best support.
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2017

I think that this website should be translated so that many people can understand cheap drones and can get a clear view of what is happening. You should consider this.
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2017

Greatly composed article, if just all bloggers offered the same substance as you, the web would be a much better place.. matka boss
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2017

Hello! Thanks for such a nice and updated information. I got some interesting tips from this post. Nice post with awesome points! Can’t wait for the next one. trademark registration
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2017

Greatly composed article, if just all bloggers offered the same substance as you, the web would be a much better place.. mudancas sp
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2017

Awesome article with great idea!Thank you for such a profitable article. I truly acknowledge for this extraordinary data.. voyance amour
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2017

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. long island public relations
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2018

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. prleap
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2018

Amazing article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. It's fascinating, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much like my own particular concerning this subject. new york pr firms
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2018

The Ideal Dream Laser Clinic is a cosmetic-medical center offering only certified, result-oriented hair removal, Skin rejuvenating, body countering and weight loss services for both men and women. Our team includes certified technicians, Registered Dietitian and specialized skin and laser consultants. We offer the highest level of safety and service in an environment where the main priority is your safety, health and privacy. Our clinic located in heart of north York , Yonge and Steeles area close to public transit. 5 min walk to center of Yonge and Steeles, 88 Steeles Ave. East Toronto. laser hair removal north york
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2018

What an inspiring article this was to read. I certainly did enjoy reading this very much. Some of the information here will be extremely helpful for my work. effective link building
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2018

Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated! webdesign
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2018

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. FuneralHome Services
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2018

Greatly composed article, if just all bloggers offered the same substance as you, the web would be a much better place.. Cassper Nyovest
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2018

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. alquiler coches marrakech
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2018

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! unisex hoodies
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2018

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. unisex hoodies
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2018

The Ideal Dream Laser Clinic is a cosmetic-medical center offering only certified, result-oriented hair removal, Skin rejuvenating, body countering and weight loss services for both men and women. Our team includes certified technicians, Registered Dietitian and specialized skin and laser consultants. We offer the highest level of safety and service in an environment where the main priority is your safety, health and privacy. Our clinic located in heart of north York , Yonge and Steeles area close to public transit. 5 min walk to center of Yonge and Steeles, 88 Steeles Ave. East Toronto. Laser clinic toronto
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2018

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... wedding dresses
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2018

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! oet speaking
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2018

This is a decent post. This post gives really quality data. I'm certainly going to investigate it. Truly extremely helpful tips are given here. Much thanks to you to such an extent. Keep up the acts of kindness. Tarot Readings
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2018

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. brindes personalizados
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2018

It is an extraordinary site.. The Design looks great.. Continue working like that!. voyance par telephone gratuite
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2018

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. iron balusters
    Thank you for your work on the blog! You're doing a good job!
    <a href="http://routingnumbercheck.com/chase/">chase routing number CA</a>
    chase routing number CA

Thank you for your work on the blog! You're doing a good job!
    I am really very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday

<a href="http://drdcentral.com">like this</a>
    I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work..
    Learn More
    I was born in united states but grew up in New York.
    geometry dash happy wheels, These are probably my two favorite games of all time, and I'm trying my best to make it in the top 1-3 of google. fireboy and watergirl
    • CommentAuthorMun
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2018 edited

I am very happy with the content of your article it is very beneficial and
    I wait for the next article to update the information again. minion rush
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2018

On this page you can read my interests, write something special. website
    I am very happy with the content of your article it is very beneficial and I wait for the next article to update the information again

windows hosting service
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2018

You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. hi pod
    • CommentAuthorjohncruise
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2018

Смусиной, постоянной ведущей рубрики «Язык наш» в разделе «Культура» happy wheels
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2018

I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it: 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. fmovies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. putlockers
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2018

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    yellow teeth
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2018

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2018

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. Pialaqq
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as