Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies

Place the disc from the BD drive. Launch the Blu ray to iTunes converter; click disc button to import Blu-ray movies into the program. Loaded Blu-ray movies can be previewed in the right preview window.

Step 2. Decide on output format

Click the drop down box of "Format", through which it is possible to select iTunes highly compatible format like MP4, MOV, M4V from "Common Video" profile list. If you want to add the Blu-ray movie to iTunes for play on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, etc., you can also directly select iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or iPod as the output format to get videos with optimized settings for your iDevices.

Tip: If you need, you can also click "Settings" to modify parameters of your output profile to meet your professional needs: bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.

Step 3. Start ripping Blu-ray to iTunes

The final step is to tap the Convert button and commence converting Blu-ray movies to iTunes files.

Step 4. add converted Blu-ray movies to iTunes

After the conversion, click on "Open" button to access to the videos you ripped. Open your iTunes and import the Blu-ray (now in iTunes friendly video format) to its Movies library by clicking File -> Add File to Library.

After opening the file the will go to your iTunes and you can verify if the transfer has been successful by going to the iTunes library and typing the name of the file. If it is successfully transferred, A thumbnail of the video file will appear in your screen. If the transfer is successful you can further transfer the file to your iPod Touch, the new iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 2, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, Apple TV 3 and other portable devices and you can easily enjoy them everywhere you wish to.

More Topics:

How to Import TS files to Premiere Elements

Imoport MOV files to PowerDirector 11/12/13

Smoothly Join MOV files into One for Playback

How to Recover iPhone Contacts without backup

Best way to join multiple FLV files into a large one

Can't Import some .avi video files into Pinnacle Studio

Upload a .mp4 file into two separate parts on Facebook

Encoding 4K videos files to MPEG-2 for Pinnacle Studio

Edit iPhone 6S/6S Plus Videos with Pinnacle Studio 15/16/17/18

Source: Convert and Copy Blu-ray movies to iTunes Playback

How to convert ISO to iTunes-friendly format in a few clicks

Step 1. Add ISO image files

Run the program and click "Load DVD" button to add the ISO files. As you can see, you can also load DVD Folders and IFO files to rip. All added files can be previewed on the right viewing window and you are free to adjust the video volume and take snapshots of your favorite movie scenes.

Step 2. Select the output format and output folder

If you do not have a ready folder, create one where you can easily locate it. The video formats available are M4V, MP4 or MOV. You can select one of them from "Common Video" category.

Step 3. Start converting ISO to iTunes formats

After selecting your desired format and the destination file you can opt to make changes or settings and if you are OK with the way the format is click the "Convert" button to initiate the conversion.

When the conversion is done, please open iTunes on your Windows computer. Then click "File" menu on the left side of iTunes toolbar, and choose the "Add File to Library" option. After that, open the output folder that contains the videos to select the file and click "Open". Now you can get ISO file imported to iTunes successfully.

More Topics:

Mix several MP4 files into One for Playback

Converting GoPro HD footage MP4 to YouTube

Smoothly Join MOV files into One for Playback

Import VOB files to Pinnacle Studio 14/15/16/17/18

Convert and Split MKV files for Sharing on YouTube

Convert and Copy Blu-ray movies to iTunes Playback

Upload a .mp4 file into two separate parts on Facebook

Guide: How to Encode Videos to M3U8 Format Easily

Convert FLV to Pinnacle Studio supported video formats

Simple Way to Change BDMV files to H.264 MP4 files for Playback

4K MXF/MP4/MOV/XAVC/XAVC S files to MPEG-2 for Pinnacle Studio
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime7 days ago

The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ... 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime7 days ago

I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. 123movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime7 days ago

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. watch movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime7 days ago

These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime7 days ago

It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime7 days ago

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime7 days ago

So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. fmovies
    • CommentAuthorjamesjack
    • CommentTime6 hours ago

I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. รายได้เสริมทำที่บ้าน
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as