Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

How to recover iPhone contacts without backup in a few clicks

Tip: Before recovering deleted iPhone contacts, you need to know that you shouldn't use your iPhone for anything after you lost your contacts, because any operation on your iPhone may overwrite the lost data. The best way is to power off your iPhone until you've recovered the lost iPhone contacts.

Step 1. Connect iPhone to your Mac

Connect your iPhone to computer and run the iPhone Contacts Recovery program on your computer. Then you will see the interface as follows, click "Start" to access the data in device.

Tip: If you use an iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or iPod Touch 4, you can also start the scanning of your device by clicking on the "Advanced Mode" button.

Step 2. Start to scan your iPhone

Click "Recover from iOS Device", and this iPhone data recovery software will scan your iPhone automatically ,after scanning finished, all the files include contacts, messages, call history, calendar , notes, Safari Bookmark stored on you iPhone will displayed in the windows. Just click on the "Contacts" icon, and the software will automatically start to analyze and scan it.

Step 3. Preview the contacts and selectively to recover

To recover the contacts, check the box in front of the Contacts and click the "Recover to Mac" or "Recover to Device" button, then you are successfully save the content on your computer or directly restore on your iPhone.

More Topics:

Selectively Restore iPhone from Backup

Entirely restore your iPhone from backup

Mix several MP4 files into One for Playback

Convert and Copy Blu-ray movies to iTunes Playback

Upload a .mp4 file into two separate parts on Facebook

Source: How to Recover iPhone Contacts without backup

How to Recover Text Message from iPhone without backup

Step 1. Connect iPhone to your computer

After installing and launching the program, connect your device to the computer. When the program detects your device, you'll see the following window.

Step 2. Scanning your iOS device for lost data

Now click on the "Start" button to begin scanning your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. During the scan, make sure that your device is connected well and don't disconnect it for any reason, or you need to start over. Scanning time depends on the number of the files on your iPhone.If there are lots of data on your iPhone, please wait patiently until the software finish the scanning task. After scanning, found data on your iOS device will be shown according to file types.

Step 3 Preview and recover the message from your iPhone

After scanning finished, all data found on your iPhone will be categorized and displayed in front of you. You can click "Messages" button to preview the content of all the messages include deleted ones and exist ones. Then mark those what you want and click "Recover to Mac" to save them on your Mac for viewing.

More Topics:

Guide to get contacts back from dropped/broken iPhone

Fix VOB Import Incompatible with Windows Movie Maker

Get Windows Movie Maker work perfectly with .mov clips?

Import MPG files into Windows Movie Maker ( Windows 10 )
    • CommentAuthorelener1
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2016

When we deleted some contacts from iPhone, is there any way to get them back? If you don't make a backup before, iPhone flash memory cards may still store those contacts, so you can easy to get them back from iPhone flash memory, but you had better backup the phone contacts prevent contacts are covered and can't be restored from the phone. Follow the below several way to get contacts back.

how to recover iPhone contacts without backup

Way 1. recover lost contacts from iPhone directly by using iPhone contacts recovery tool

This way can be used to restore iPhone files when you don't backup the phone contacts or iPhone is broken, stolen, smashed.

Step 1. connect your iPhone to the software and choose the first mode.

Step 2, scan your iPhone flash memory cards.

Step 3, preview and recover deleted iPhone contacts.

Way 2. recover contacts by extracting iTunes backup files

This way can be used when you make a iTunes backup. You can use iPhone contact recovery tool to extract it.

Step 1, run the tool, select recover from iTunes backup mode

Step 2. select backup files to scan

Step 3, preview and recover lost files on iTunes.

Or you can recover iPhone contacts by using iTunes, right-click on your device and press ‘Restore from backup…’, choose the latest backup and proceed.

It's not terrible when you lost iPhone contacts accidently, just several simple steps by using iPhone recovery tool, you can get contacts back by yourself.

how to recover deleted photos from iPhone

how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
    • CommentAuthorchanleen
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2016

Is it true that you are worried about your information on iPhone? Have you suffered data loss suddenly? Do you need a product that can help you get back you lost data with your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch from your PC? Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac on is the solution for your difficulties!! Read more at: http://www.tenorshare.com/
    • CommentAuthorslilayiyi
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2016 edited

iPhone data recovery is the best tool to restore deleted contacts from iPhone without backup,if you have back up, you can use the tool to recover lost contacts from iCloud backup/iTunes backup.
    Know More:
    http://www.any-data-recovery.com
    • CommentAuthorannidin11
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2016

How to Recover Call History on iPhone? As a professional Apple Device data recovery, iPhone Data Recovery software can recover your iPhone/iPad/iPod text messages, photos, videos, contacts and so on. Even if you do not have any backup on your computer or iTunes or iCloud, you can recover the deleted or lost messages and other data you need. How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from iPad
    After you download and launch iPhone Data Recovery on your computer, the program will recognize and retrieve your deleted data.
    Then all the backed up files of your iPhone are scanned out and displayed as original. How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from iPhone
    Now, follow the steps to get back your lost/deleted data.
    How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
    • CommentAuthortrancty21
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2016

iPhone Data Recovery fully works with all iOS from old to the latest iOS 9. How to Print Notes from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS
    Restore lost data from iPhone without zero quality loss. How to Recover Lost Notes from iPhone/iPad/iPod
    iPhone Data Recovery, the all-in-one iOS Devices data recovery app will quickly help you recover deleted data from iDevice directly or from iTunes backup.
    How to Recover Deleted iPad Pictures, Notes, Videos, Contacts
    You can recover deleted data including deleted Contacts, Text Messages, Call History, Calendars, Reminders and more.
    How to Recover Photo Video from iPhone
    This professional iPad/iPod/iPhone data recovery program is ultra-fast and the output data are extremely complete.
    • CommentAuthormeliseiner
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2016 edited

Gone are the days when every household keep their contact names and numbers on a small phone book. Modern technique has made it easier for us. By tapping the button on "magic box", we can save contacts in a blink. It's a bummer though, that we can also delete those data with just one tapping. Can deleted address book information in iPhone be recovered by any chance? Well, when God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. Now, allow me to show you the way to that window.

iPhone Data Recovery has always been a life saver for iPhone users. It is designed to restore contacts as .csv, .vcard, .html formats and saved to Mac or PC with no complicated steps. All Below is a description of how to perform iPhone Data Recovery. Read now to get back your lost contacts on your iPhone SE/ 6s/ 6s Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus, iPad Pro/ Air 2/ mini 4, etc.

However if you want to delete in in reverse you can do this delete iphone contacts by the use of this so called iPhone data eraser that will not only delete contacts in your iPhone but also delete everything from iPhone.
    That issue bothers me a lot after I update my iPhone 6s to iOS 10. I found my contacts lost somehow without my knowledge. Same as you, I have no backups for my previous contacts. Thanksfully, a friend of mine who works in iFoneTips recommended me to have a try on iPhone Data Recovery. It's cool. I did successfully restore contacts on my iPhone 6s. Hope it works.
    • CommentAuthorToniW
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2016 edited

If you don’t have iTunes or iCloud backup and want to recover lost data, you could use professional iphone data recovery software. Try Disk Drill to restore deleted contacts
    http://www.cleverfiles.com/iphone-data-recovery.html
    • CommentAuthorDaneieell
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2016

If you have synced to iTunes/iCloud, you can restore from them. But you have not, you can restore contacts on iphone by using iphone recovery tool. Recommend you have a try!
    • CommentAuthorRoy Ken
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2017 edited

Every time I’ve ever lost my phone, it has been an absolute pain. I’ve had to hunt down contact details of friends, family and business contacts, and sometimes they’ve been lost forever. When it happened again with my iPhone 6, I was so sick of having to do the old ‘send me all your contact details’ thing to everyone on Facebook that I decided to actually see if there was a better solution to recover iPhone contacts. And what do you know? There is.

This software can get recover iPhone contacts just with a few mouse clicks. It works with iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, all iPads, iPod Touch 3 and iPod Touch 4. The software can be downloaded in a Windows or Mac version; it runs on your computer, not on your phone.
    If you want to recover deleted contacts from iPhone, you need to use iPhone Data Recovery program. It can scan your iPhone deeply and find the deleted contacts for you. You can preview the contacts and recover them form your iPhone to computer. Learn how to restore contacts form iPhone here. You can also recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks and other deleted data from your iPhone to compouter.
    Hi,
    When you don't get any way to restore your lost or deleted data from your iOS devices then you should use iOS Backup and Restore software. This is one of the helpful software that can completely restore all your data when you don't have any type of backup files. This tool is awesome and it can entirely restore all data from device. For more information, visit: http://iosdevicerecovery.info/ios-backup-restore.php/?utm_source=frm&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=bl
    It's not terrible when you lost iPhone contacts accidently, just several simple steps by using iPhone recovery tool, you can get contacts back by yourself.192.168.1.1 192.168.1.1
    You may probably delete contacts accidentally when you want to clear the data on your old phone, it will let you get into trouble, so here you can follow this article to learn how to get deleted contacts back on iPhone?
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as