Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoryalçın
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2008

araştırmama rağmen MİRHEM'in manasını öğrenemedım tşk
    • CommentAuthorhinav
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009

mirhem sürme, göz kalemi gibi bir şey olsa gerek.
    • CommentAuthormakinvan
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009

arkadaşlar bence bir sözcüğün sorulacağı zaman sadece tek bir kelime yeterli olmuyor. bunu cümle için de kullansınlar. nerede duymuşlar nasıl duymuşlar tam olarak yazsınlar.
    çünkü bazı sözcüklerin birden çok anlama oluyor. bazıları yanlış yazılıyor. yanlış yazılanları da tahmin etmek zor.
    eğer cümle içinde kullanılırsa bence daha mantıklı olur. ve böylece yazan kişi yanlış yazmışsa dahi anlamlandırılıp doğrusu bulunabilir.

mirhem için aklıma gelen şey; melhem, yada merhem
    ikisi de ilaç anlamında kullanılıyor. özellikle içilen değil de cilde, yaraya bereye sürülen cinsten ilaçlar için kullanılıyor. ama mirhem'in anlamını bilmiyorum. yani doğrusu melhem veya merhem değilse.
    slav û rêz
    • CommentAuthorashwin
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2017 edited

Thank you so much to this blog page.
    • CommentAuthorashwin
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2017 edited

Simply Great.
    I am commenting here in 2018 to thank everyone who commented on 2009. That day waas important for me as I was writing the essaylab.org review and your comments here helped me do that. I'll never forget that.
    I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.

navigate to this web-site
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2018

I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are really endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things. NTUC Hougang Mall
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2018

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Top 10 online shopping sites
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn

A very nice and good post this. I really like it very much. Keep this quality of your work on articles going on and please do not let the quality of your articles fall to bad. Cheers! affordable web development company
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn

That gives off an impression of being brilliant anyway i am still not very beyond any doubt that I like it. At any rate will look significantly more into it and choose by and by! www.vpayfast.com
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2018

This discussion ID is what I'm looking on Goldenslot and I think that these people are not working on it. They are just trying to focus on something new and different and they will be successful.
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2018

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Tanning
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2018

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! Food dog
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2018

You finished a couple fine focuses there. I did an inquiry on the subject and discovered almost all persons will oblige with your online journal. Indian Education System
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn

Decent blog and totally exceptional. You can improve however despite everything I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous. 13th Grade
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn

Decent blog and totally exceptional. You can improve however despite everything I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous. power banks
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2018

I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.

singapore gift shop
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2018

My Essay Writer is the go-to source for the completion of academic assignments. If you are screaming out “Write my essay for me,” you’ve come to the most elite essay writing service
    essay helper
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2018 edited

Αυξήστε τις πωλήσεις σας, βρείτε νέους πελάτες στο ίντερνετ και κατακτήστε νέες αγορές!
    SEO ΠΩΣ ΚΑΝΩ
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2018

Few effective marketing strategies can help improve your online reputation in real quick time. "how to improve a business reputation"
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2018

Better choose young women. You want them to process you as if you are like all the rest. cc shops
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

Quality and affordability can come together in one kilt. UT Kilts offers you the best of both worlds. This is how we do it. Budget kilts
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

that is going to be released and whatever is on top. It is going to be amazing.

• CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2018

T-Shirts
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2018

quinceañera photographer , sweet sixteen photographer, miami quince photos , rent of quinceanera dresses, rent and sale of quinceanera dresses, Quinceanera store miami, Quinceanera photographer tampa, best quinceanera photographer orlando, Samaria Martin Quinceanera, quince pictures
    quinceanera dresses for rent in orlando fl
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2018

Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming.

Coinhooked.com
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2018

archer
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2018

bridal jewelry fashion
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2018

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. rottweiler puppy
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2018

I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, start a blog
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2018

Forex Trading Course
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

Warframe Promo Codes 2018
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair Aliso Viejo
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2018

Do you want success in forex trading? Real lots of money every week! Yes possible! Fully Automated Live trading! Best Forex robot free download! EA review site
    Live account
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck.

anabolic steroids shop
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

red tea detox coupon code
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2018

Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. anml unleashed ejuice
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2018

Promotional lanyard
    It is the brilliant blog. I like the way you express information to us. It is very useful to me. You are doing a great job and thanks for sharing.
    Subway Surfers
    Thanks for such an inspirational post! I really enjoyed the way you have expressed your article!!
    Plumber Northampton
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2018

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

Add your comments