Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorstranki
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2008

"beni yaşarken anla "
    bunu Kürtçe çevirisi Nedir
    • CommentAuthorstranki
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2008

kimse yokmu bu Sözü çevirecek :(
    • CommentAuthorazad04
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008

''gava ez dijîm min fêm bike'' vergera vê hevokê vaye...ama türkçe bir açıklma yapayım...heval öncelikle meydan okuma tarzından yazmışsın...üsluba nekadar dikkat ettin bilmiyorum....eğer değerli arkadaşlarım cevap yazmamışlarsa emin ol bu bilmediklerinden değil senin üslubuna verdileri tepkidir....kimse yokmu ne demek herzaman varız çeviriye....ayrıca ''stranki'' nedemektir...herhalde şarkısal,türküsel anlamında kullanmışsın eğer öyleyse yanlıştır...neden mi ''strankî''olacak...;)
    • CommentAuthorkani
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008

waxta ez dijim min fehm bike
    • CommentAuthormakinvan
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2009

jiyana min de min fêhm bike.
    • CommentAuthorhinav
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009 edited

kani arkadaşın söylediği doğrudur azadın da, makinvan'ın yazdığı "yaşamımda beni anla"
    I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.

content
    The forums on this site are always so engaging and that's what I love the most. I would love to see people talk about the buying paper online site, as well now. That is my dream, and I hope that I can achieve my dream soon.
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2018

In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: Magnetic Messaging
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2018

Amazing, this is great as you want to learn more, I invite to This is my page. Magnetic Messaging
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2018

I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. Lovetraction Lines
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2018

Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. Obsession Phrases
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2018

Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: Language of Desire
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. How to Kiss a Man to Make Him Fall in Love
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Kissing Magic
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Hero Instinct
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: His Secret Obsession
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: Love Commands
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2018

This is very significant, and yet necessary towards just click this unique backlink: His Secret Obsession
    • CommentAuthorANSON
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2018

I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Hero Instinct
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2018

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. fmovies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. putlockers
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2018

Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. ICOs
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as