Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoralbion2017
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2017 edited

Mu Legend can be sequel towards traditional MMORPG Mu Online, and it operates on the Unreal Engine 3, moreover, the idea featuring hack-and-slash combat, PvP settings, plus the isometric point of view just as it's precursor.

On April 21, 2016, MU Legend inserted sealed beta throughout Korea. Korean gamers may be granted available three several tuition: Dark Lord, Whisperer, Blader, and War Mage. Extra information regarding Mu Legend, established web site are going to be gives you a lot more: https://www.u4gm.com/mu-legend.

MU Legend can be a fast-paced action RPG that him and i enjoy on the web along with a number of other online players. This helps it be an activity MMORPG along with looks like the particular game play genre officials just like Devilian or perhaps the approaching Lineage Eternal. A few minutes, a few gamers likewise are required to buy Mu Legend Power Leveling.

In Mu Legend, You'll find Three Playable Courses
    Blader: THE melee accidental injuries spreader
    Lord: SOME SORT OF very difficult gas tank category that puts a stop to the actual foe
    Whisperer: Also the DPS training, these times as a possible elf having a bend
    War Mage: Some Nuke sorcerer which raushes harm claims

You may attack predators, and you may always be grows into your well-known good guy. As being a prize, there are activities plus souls. The first kind maximize your amount thus the actual identity beliefs, the actual second item generate innovative skills in the split sapling. Cheap Mu Legend Zen for sale at U4GM, you are able to react right now now!
    • CommentAuthorjhonsmith
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2017

i appreciate on the web alongside various other online players. This encourages it be an action MMORPG alongside resembles the specific amusement Write my Essay UK play kind authorities simply like Devilian or maybe the moving toward Lineage Eternal.
    • CommentAuthorlukenlow
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2018

Very encouraging news, I would like to see the release sooner, thank you for letting us know about it 192.168.l.254
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as