Ne teketî (Têkeve)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Wergera kurdî : Koma PCKurd

How to convert DVD to iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus with a few simple clicks

1. LOAD DVD FILES

Insert your DVD into your DVD-Rom. Then click the Load DVD button to import the DVD movies or click the drop-down menu of "File" button to add files to this DVD ripper.

2. CHOOSE OUTPUT VIDEO FORMAT FOR IPHONE

Click on Format bar to and choose an output format for iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. You can directly select "iPhone 6 H.264 HD 720P(*.mp4)" in "iPhone" column. The iPhone 6 fits iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus perfectly.

Tips: if you like, you can click on settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. keep in mind that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

3. START RIPPING DVD TO IPHONE

At last, click the Convert button to begin converting DVD movies to iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus or other iPhone model immediately. The conversion will be finished only in a few seconds.

When you complete the process and rip DVD to iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus, you can connect the device to your computer to sync the iTunes library. From here, you are ready to enjoy your high quality videos on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.

Ways to Sync videos to iTunes:

Once you ascertain that the conversion is successfully completed, you can import the file anywhere you wish to even in the media player as long as the file is iTunes friendly. First, locate the output file where you have saved the videos. Then open the iTunes app so that you can import the output videos to it. This can be done by dragging and dropping the media file. The process is simple all you need is:

Step 1. Click "File" menu on the left side of iTunes toolbar

Step 2. Choose the "Add File to Library" option

Step 3. Open the output folder that contains the videos

Step 4. Select the file and click "Open".

Related Guides:

Rip Disney (3D) Blu-ray Effortlessly in Windows/Mac

How to Play all 3D Blu-ray movies on Oculus Rift DK2

Simple Steps to Rip Blu-ray to MKV Losslessly on Mac

Watch 3D Blu-ray Films on Zeiss VR One via iPhone/Android

How to Convert AVI files for editing in iMovie smoothly

Import & Edit Action! MP4 recordings in Sony Vegas Pro

Best way to enjoy DVD movies with Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

Work 4k files from Panasonic DMC-ZS100/TZ100 with Pinnacle Studio

Steps to Convert VOB to H.264 MP4/MKV/MOV Files

Get iMovie/Avid working with Olympus E-P3 AVCHD .mts files

Source: Convert DVD to iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus with a few simple clicks
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime1 09 2017

For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. Benefits of Coconut Water
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime4 09 2017

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. <a href="https://www.languageofdesires.com/michael-fiore-text-your-ex-back-review-and-samples">Text Your Ex Back</a>
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime4 09 2017

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Text Your Ex Back
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime4 09 2017

On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think. The Magic of Making Up
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime6 09 2017

I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime6 09 2017

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. New Movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime6 09 2017

These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: Cinema Movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime6 09 2017

It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. TV Series Free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime6 09 2017

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime12 09 2017

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. Most Affordable singer London
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime17 09 2017

I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: voyance amour
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime28 09 2017

It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. hr technology companies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime13 10 2017

I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. New Year Wishes
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime17 10 2017

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Ristrutturazioni a brusaporto
    • CommentAuthorjamesjack
    • CommentTime13 11 2017

Jalinan umrah merupakan platform yang mengumpulkan pakej umrah dari pelbagai travel agensi di Malaysia. Kami menghimpunkan pakej umrah terbaik antara travel agensi yang berpengalaman luas dalam pengurusan ibadah umrah. Mereka turut menawarkan pakej umrah murah & berpatutan serta mempunyai lesen yang sah dengan Kementerian Pelancongan Malaysia. Selain daripada pengalaman, kami juga mengumpulkan pakej umrah yang terbaik dari segi kualiti servis serta kebolehpercayaan dalam memudahkan urusan ibadah umrah anda. Umrah Ramadhan
Şîroveya xwe bişîne
    Navê Bikarhêner Şîfre
  • Formata şîroveyê