Ne teketî (Têkeve)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Wergera kurdî : Koma PCKurd

Easy Steps to Convert MKV to iTunes-friendly format

Step 1. Load MKV videos into MKV to iTunes converter

You can drag any MKV file in Finder and drop to the program or add them by clicking Add button. It allows you to add several video files at a time and convert them at one go.

Step 2. Select an iTunes-compatible format

In the Format tray, switch to Common Video and choose MOV, or MP4 as your output format. You can also specify an output folder. Otherwise, the default folder will be used.

If you want to sync the converted video to a specific devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod or other devices, you can choose your device model from an array of device-specific profiles.

Tips: Your original videos comes in several parts and you want to combine them into a single video file for continuous playback? Just turn on the "Merge" option at botton, then your video will be merged into one automatically after conversion. On the other hand, you can also cut a big MKV video file into smaller video clips. In addition, the bundled video editor allows you apply different special effects to your video. Another interesting feature is its ability to rip audio contents from MKV video or other video source to MP3,AAC formats.

Step 3. Converting MKV to iTunes

When everything is OK, simply click the Convert button to begin the conversion from MKV to iTunes format. When the conversion is finished, you can import and play your videos on iTunes or transfer them to iPhone, iPad via iTunes with ease.

To import videos to iTunes, open iTunes and go to File > Add to Library or directly drag and drop the converted video to iTunes. And then find the video in the Movies category.

To sync the converted video to your device, first connect your device to your Mac. Then find your device in the iTunes' sidebar. In the Summary tab, click Sync at bottom to sync iTunes content to your device.

Conclusion: The advantages of this MKV to iTunes Video Converter are low CPU usage, fast conversion speed and high quality. The output videos looks quite nice on iPad, iPhone, iPod screen. Now you can put your favorite MKV movies on your iDevices and enjoy them on the go!

More Topics:

Make Sony PXW-X70 XAVC Accepted by Davinci Resolve

Import Canon EOS 80D H.264 MOV video to FCP 7, FCP X

Convert and Import Canon 80D MOV files to Sony Vegas Pro

How to Recover Text Messages from iPhone without Backup

Source: Easy Steps to Convert MKV to iTunes-friendly format

How to Import OBS files into Avid Media Composer

Step 1: Load original OBS recordings

Run the best OBS to Sony Vegas Converter, and click the "Add" button to load OBS recorded videos. If you want to merge multiple clips just need to check the "Merge into one" box.

Step 2: Choose output format

Click "Format" bar to select Avid Media Composer->Avid DNxHD(*.mov) as the best video format for editing MP4 in Avid with good video quality.

Tip: Before conversion, you can click "Settings" button right besides "Format" and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

Step 3: Start encoding OBS video

Click "Convert" button to start encoding OBS MP4/FLV video for importing to Avid Media Composer.

More Topics:

How to transcode 4K DNxHR to H.264 on Mac?

Convert MOV to MPG for PowerDirector Editing

Easy Steps to Convert MKV to iTunes-friendly format

How to recover deleted whatsapp videos from iPhone?

How to rip DVD to all popular video and audio format

Convert AVI to Quicktime MOV (El Capitan included)

How to play DVD videos on Archos VR Glasses with 3D effect

Ripping Blu-rays for Enjoy Blu-ray movies anytime and anywhere

Import Canon EOS 80D H.264 MOV/MP4 files to Pinnacle Studio

Workflows to play, edit, convert 4K Ultra HD videos in Windows/Mac

Best way to change AVCHD(MTS/M2TS) to XviD(AVI/MKV/MP4) Format

Source From: How to Import OBS files into Avid Media Composer
    • CommentAuthorimsenl21
    • CommentTime18 08 2016

It seems to take you some time to finish the transfer process with Mobile Transfer. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad? But in deed every step is so simple that you can finish it by following the prompts easily. As long as you have Mobile Transfer, you can transfer your data between iPhone, Android, Nokia (Symbian), Windows Phone and BlackBerry in just one click! How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android
    To help you back up smartphone data to computer and restore the backup from PC quickly and safely.
    How to Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
    When accidental deletion of data happens, you don't need to panic. Transfer Data from iPhone to another iPhone? With the help of Mobile Transfer, if you have back-up on your PC, and easily restore all or selected backed-up files to your phone with one click.
    Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
    • CommentAuthorRyan Lanclos
    • CommentTime3 01 2017 hatiye sererastkirin

Wanna get MKV files into iTunes library for syncing, here you may try to use iPhone Transfer, a good iPhone data manage which allow you to import, export or backup iPhone data well.

And it allows you to how to transfer music from iphone to pc in one click.
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime5 09 2017

On this page you can read my interests, write something special. His Secret Obsession
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime5 09 2017

I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Hero Instinct
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime6 09 2017

At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: signs he falling in love
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime15 09 2017

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime15 09 2017

This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. 123movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime15 09 2017

You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. watch movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime15 09 2017

Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime15 09 2017

Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime15 09 2017

Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime29 09 2017

This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: voyance en ligne
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime2 roj berê

I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it: Ristrutturazioni a Gonnosnò
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime2 roj berê

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... badal haji selangor
    • CommentAuthorjamesjack
    • CommentTime7 saet berê

You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it: Fananiel Ex Supremacy
    • CommentAuthorjamesjack
    • CommentTime2 saet berê

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: พริกไทยขาว
Şîroveya xwe bişîne
    Navê Bikarhêner Şîfre
  • Formata şîroveyê