Ne teketî (Têkeve)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Wergera kurdî : Koma PCKurd

• CommentAuthorfoundlan
    • CommentTime3 07 2017 hatiye sererastkirin

The time is almost here.

We ve exhausted almost every ounce of energy to get ready for the NBA Draft Customize Jersey , previewing every angle and analyzing its top prospects.

MOCK DRAFT CHALLENGE

Make your 1st round picks here

Before the draft starts on Thursday, however, we ve got at least one more mandatory item to review Wagering props in the latest odds from BookMaker.eu.

After watching these college players closely over the last season for the main purpose of providing you, the reader, with the best gambling advice on the internet, now is the time to study up if you re laying down some dough for Thursday s main event.

Let s get to it.

Number of Duke players drafted in Round 1

Over 3.5 130

Under 3.5 160

Analysis Jayson Tatum s a top 5 pick. Luke Kennard s a potential lottery pick. And even Harry Giles, who struggled in his lone college season coming off an injury, could be a first rounder. That leaves guard Frank Jackson as the biggest question mark. The one and done role player averaged under 11 points and wasn t a true point guard when Duke needed one last season.

With Jackson sidelined likely until training camp with a recent foot surgery, I think he ll slip to the second round. Take the under.

Number of Kentucky players drafted in Round 1

Over 2.5 500

Under 2.5 330

Analysis De Aaron Fox and Malik Monk have been lottery locks for months now. Bam Adebayo, the high energy big man and rebounding machine https://www.kujerseystore.com/mitch-lightfoot-jersey-c-15.html, is teetering on second round status. I think ultimately someone takes him in the first round https://www.kujerseystore.com/udoka-azubuike-jersey-c-14.html, though. So take the over. Always take the over when it comes to Kentucky, in fact.

Number of UCLA players drafted in Round 1

Over 2.5 500

Under 2.5 330

Analysis When you think of UCLA, you think of Lonzo Ball in this draft. But don t forget about the team s leading scorer last season T.J. Leaf. He averaged 16.3 points and 8.2 rebounds while shooting 46.6 percent from the 3 point line last season.

The third possible first rounder is a role player you ve probably never heard of Ike Anigbogu. If your team is picking in the 20s, you should get familiar with the name. But for now, trust me and take the over.

Number of North Carolina players drafted in Round 1

Over 1.5 115

Under 1.5 145

Analysis Sharpshooter Justin Jackson is a first round lock, but the same can t be said for little used one and done freshman Tony Bradley. In spurts, he was awesome for the Tar Heels. But he averaged just 7.1 points and 5.1 rebounds off the bench for the national champion Tar Heels. I think he slips to the second round, which means you should absolutely take the under here.

Number of Kansas players drafted overall

Over 1.5 500

Under 1.5 330

Analysis TAKE THE OVER. I don t care how projectable Frank Mason s skillset is to the professional ranks. There will be at least one team willing to bet on Mason—the Jayhawks standout who won National Player of the Year honors. He averaged 20.9 points and 5.2 assists as a senior last season, and frankly his production is too much to pass up. He ll join one and done phenom Josh Jackson as the second KU player to hear his name called this week.
Şîroveya xwe bişîne
    Navê Bikarhêner Şîfre
  • Formata şîroveyê