Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorrxz123
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2017

Schilling Says Chewing Tobacco Gave Him Cancer - RealGM Wiretap
    Curt Schilling has revealed the type of cancer that he has been battling -- squamous cell carcinoma Joonas Donskoi Sharks Jersey , a type of mouth cancer.

Schilling detailed the painful treatment and recovery process that caused him to lose 75 pounds.

The former Major League pitcher believes that a 30-year habit of chewing tobacco is what caused the cancer.

"I do believe, without a doubt, unquestionably that chewing was what gave me cancer," he said. "I'm not going to sit up here from the pedestal and preach about chewing."

Schilling, 47, said he spent six months in the hospital with a feeding tube Joel Ward Sharks Jersey , undergoing chemotherapy and painful radiation treatment. During that time, he said, he developed a staph infection and there was a week of his life he doesn't remember.

"I got chemo and radiation for [seven] weeks, and I came back to my room and my family was sitting there and I thought, 'You know what, this could be so much worse. This could be one of my kids Joe Thornton Sharks Jersey ,'" Schilling said. "I'm the one guy in this family that can handle this. From that perspective, I've never said 'Why me?' and I never will."

Learn Geography Online In The Convenience Of Your Own Home Learn Geography Online In The Convenience Of Your Own Home March 31, 2014 | Author: Jaclyn Hurley | Posted in Education

You can learn about virtually any topic on the internet. You can study things for school or out of your own personal interest. When you learn geography online, there are some great benefits. There are often resources available that may not be in the classroom such as games or interactive lessons. You can take advantage of these tools from your own home if you have an internet connection. Due to the nature of the web, it is possible to use resources when you have the time based on your schedule.

It has become more common to take courses on the internet. There is a lot of convenience in learning using these methods. You can finish full university programs or simple study more about one particular subject of interest. The choice is yours.

When it comes to geography, there are all sorts of things to study. You can take advantage of certain internet resources to help you with this. You may decide to take an accredited course but there are other resources available as well.
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2018

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2018