Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorgelawej
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2008

Ji peyva 'suistimal' (bi farisî-suêstêfadê) re bi kurdî çi tê gotin?
    • CommentAuthormakinvan
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2009 edited

istimal= emilandin
    kirin, karanîn an cianîn e.
    su bawerya min de erebi ye. suîzen heye. ez dibêjim qey çawa ku kurdi de "bê" an "ne" heye weteyê bêje diguhere "su" jî wisa wateya bêje diguhere. wek mînak: mal, bêmal, hal, bêhal . an xwendî, nexwendî, rastî nerastî, qencî, neqencî hwd...
    dibe ku su= pîs, nexweş, nebaş, neqenc,nerind.
    goreyê vî suîstimal dibe ku; neqenc, ne başkirin.( kirina ne baş) an ji kurtayi nebaşî, ne cianin an nebaş cianin. nebaş karanîn.

te hevokê de bikarani ya minê çitir bersiva te bida.
    • CommentAuthorhinav
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009

suistimal (abuse) : xerabî karanin ; خراپبه كارهيَنان
    su-i istimal, rast e su-i xerabî ye husn-i xweşî ye.. wek su-i zan, husn-i zan
    xerabî û nebaşî ne wek hevin, tiştêk nebaş her dem xerab nîne. dermanê ke heye ji bo nexweşîya yekî nebaş e lêbele xerab jî nîne.. nebaş û baş nedijin.. baş û bed,xerab dijin. silav û hûrmet
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2018

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2018

Marvelous web journal. I appreciated perusing your articles. This is really an incredible read for me.
    free instant messaging apps for pc
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2018

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often.
    www.stadtfuehrungberlin.de
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2018

so I love writing from his perspective. Hehe I'm so excited to hear you enjoyed the story; thank you for taking the time to read and review my little fic! wireless charger for iphone
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2018

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time.

اين تباع حبوب الاجهاض في الامارات
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2018

I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.experiencia truvid
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2018

so I love writing from his perspective. Hehe I'm so excited to hear you enjoyed the story; thank you for taking the time to read and review my little fic! junk car removal chilliwack
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2018

matka tips
    I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable.
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2018

therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    hoverboard 
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2018

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    www.hkseolinks.com
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2018 edited

• CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2018

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.
    pure natural forskolin
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2018

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us.
    judi bola online
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2018

Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.
    Furniture
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2018

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.
    academic writing services
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2018

• CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2018

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    meet russian women
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2018

Budget Truck
    This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2018

I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.
    whistleblower lawyer
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2018

website marketing
    Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2018 edited

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

calling me
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2018

De jour comme de nuit, 24 heures sur 24, nous vous accueillons afin de vous parler de votre vie amoureuse et vous donner des informations sur son devenir, et vous donner toutes les clés pour que vous puissiez parvenir au bonheur.

voyance par telephone pas cher
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2018

filhote de bulldog ingles
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2018

dell poweredge 1900 power supply
    Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2018

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.
    קורקינט חשמל
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

Author's Response: Guess that means I nailed it on the title. :D And Lassie is honestly one of my favorites (I *get* him), so I love writing from his perspective. Hehe I'm so excited to hear you enjoyed the story; thank you for taking the time to read and review my little fic!

health
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks
    online ticket sales
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2018

Ne restez pas dans l'incertitude, ne laissez pas votre vie pâtir de vos doute et de votre questionnement intérieur. La voyance est là pour vous aider et lever le voile sur votre avenir. Votre chemin de vie retrouvera la lumière, vous saurez enfin où vous allez et comment vous y préparer.

voyance telephone
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo.
    t-hirts for kids
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out.
    pattern payment pedometer physiques policy powered price
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

Great job here on _______ I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful.
    pinoy tambayan
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2018

• CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2018

I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...
    el reno bail bondsman
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2018

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.
    ceramic disc capacitor
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2018

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
    Murfreesboro sr22 insurance
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2018

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info:
    Rhinoplasty
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

Ecospace on the outer ring road near Bellandur having more than 350 paying guest in Bellandur area stands on top for quality and awesomeness in locatity. PG in Bellandur is in huge demand with daily inflow increasing day to day. pg in bellandur
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign.

Wedding photography gold coast
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    seo
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

La rupture n'est pas facile à vivre, vous y pensez toujours à cet homme. Le revoir serait déjà un cadeau, et le retrouver serait le bonheur.

voyance gratuite par telephone numero non surtaxe sans cb
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2018

Comme vous l'aurez aisémment deviné, la magie blanche s'utilise à des fins de guérison, de protection et de prévention. Elle est la plus bénéfiques d'entres toutes, en accord avec sa couleur qui symbolise l'innocence et la pureté. Elle est radieuse et bienfaitrice, fonctionne en accord avec votre moi et avec la nature. Attention cependant, car contrairement à ce qu'il y parait, la frontière entre magie blanche et maagie noire est infime. Ainsi, sachez que dès que vous essayez d'influencer une personne, mais si c'est supposément pour son bien, vous basculez alors dans la magie noire.

voyance pas cher
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    Caneva aquapark tickets
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    Artola Property For Sale