Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Qnap NAS for better streaming

Step 1: Launch the Blu-ray ripping program for NAS . Then click "Load" disc button to import the BD/DVD files you want to convert. To select the subtitles you like, simply click Subtitle and select the one you prefer.

Step 2: Click Format bar and choose your desired format. To store hundreds of BD/DVDs on NAS, you can rip BD/DVD to .mp4, or .avi, .mkv, etc compressed format. And click Settings bar, you can adjust the level of compression to suit the quality you want.

Step 3: Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Blu-ray ripper will start the conversion from Blu-ray/DVD movies to QNAP NAS format.

Once the conversion is finished, click "Open" to quickly find the converted movies and then copy them to QNAP NAS. After that, you can use JRiver Media Center to manage and play QNAP NAS media files in HD Station.

More Topics:

Convert and Import Sony FS5 4K XAVC to FCP 6/7/X

Edit 4K XAVC-L files from Sony FS5 in Sony Vegas Pro

Basic steps to upload DJI Phantom 4/3 4k video Facebook

Import Sony PXW-FS5 XAVC/AVCHD footage to iMovie

Import MOV files to Edit with Premiere Elements 11/12/13

Use Sony PXW-FS5 4K XAVC files in Premiere Elements 13/12

Convert Sony FS5 XAVC-L/AVCHD to Sony Vegas Movie Studio

Workflow of Converting Sony A6300 4K videos to edit with Premiere Pro

Get Adobe Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 working perfectly with DVD

Source: How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Qnap NAS for better streaming

How to Convert DVD ISO to H.264 MKV, MOV, MP4...

Step 1. Load ISO files to the converter

Run DVD Ripper and click DVD icon to add ISO movies from your computer. All the loaded files will be listed on the left item bar and you can preview them on the right as the picture below shows.

Tips: You have the option of editing videos as you want. Just click "Edit" button on the menu bar to accomplish editing tasks. Or use "Merge into one file" to join multiple ISO files s into one.

Step 2. Choose output format

From the drop-down list of "Format" > "Common Video", you can select H.264 MP4, MOV, MKV(for MP4, MKV, MOV is usually encoded with H.264) as the output format. If you want to get better HD video quality, select "H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)" from "HD Video" category.

Tip: To adjust video and audio parameters like codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, you could click on "Settings" button.

Step 3. Start to convert ISO image files

After all these have been prepared, just click the "Convert" button to begin the DVD ISO to H.264 MP4/MKV/MOV, etc conversion.

After that, click Open button to get the output video clips and play, edit, share them anywhere you like.

More Topics:

How to Keep subtitles when ripping a DVD

How to Play BDMV Files on Windows/Mac?

Full guide: How to convert 2D to 3D movie?

Importing Olympus PEN E-P3 camera videos to iMovie

How to Convert DVD ISO to H.264 MKV, MOV, MP4...

Sony A7S II XAVC S to Windows Movie Maker Best Workflow

Transcode Sony A7S ii XAVC S to DNxHD for Avid MC editing

Best Workflow for Editing Sony A7S II in iMovie 11/10/09/08/HD

Ripping Blu-rays for Enjoy Blu-ray movies anytime and anywhere

Get Adobe Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 working perfectly with DVD

Source: Rip DVD ISO to H.264 MP4/MOV/WMV/MKV
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2018

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. watch movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... watch free movies online streaming
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. fmovies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. free movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2018

I encourage you to read this text it is fun described ... ICO RANKER
    • CommentAuthorjamesjack
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2018

Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2018

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. renta de inflables en cdmx
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Add your comments
    Username Password