Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorghdjiy
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2017

How can I recover audio files from my android phone? I have tried with Android data recovery wizard, stellar phoenix, easy recovery professional, but I can’t get my files recorded on my galaxy.

I deleted important audio record file in my Samsung s7 mobile. Help me how to recover that file? I deleted my voice record file. on 24-Jan-2013.. Still I was not able to recover those file.

How to recover deleted audio files from Samsung galaxy s7 phone? Accidently my audio file has been deleted .But need it now. How to recover deleted audio files from Samsung galaxy s7 phone. Give me the solution

Method to Recover Deleted audios files from android phone:

Audio files on Samsung Galaxy, mostly including the recorded audio files & music files, if you want to get them back, need a third-party tool, most data recovery can’t do this, recently Android Data Recovery updated to V3.0, support this function, and you can get it to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy s7.

More info:

How to Recover Data from Broken Android Phone
    • CommentAuthorZhangwei
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2017 edited

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted audio from Android phone by using this tool.
    • CommentAuthorbente11
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2017

After you lost data due to mistakenly deleting, factory resetting, system crash, you may be wondering how to recover them. Now you can use a wonderful android data recovery program, extract all the lost or deleted data, such as photos, songs, videos, SMS, contacts, as long as the deleted ones are not covered, you can get all of them back.
    how to recover deleted music on android
    how to recover deleted videos on android
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as