Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorghdjiy
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2017

Yesterday, I went to buy a Samsung S8. When I got home, I took my mom's cell phone. Because I want to transfer the important data in her S6 to samsung s8, so that she can use the new phone directly. And I want to quickly transfer the data, how can I do it?

Method to Transfer contacts from samsung s6 to samsung s8:

Phone to Phone Transfer will be a good choice for you. It is a tool to transfer data for the purpose It can transfer data in two different mobile phones. And it can transfer the data is a variety of. For example, text messages, photos, videos, music, contacts, contacts, etc.. Beyond that, it has additional features. For example, the backup phone data to the computer; completely remove the phone data; restore the backup data to the phone.

More info;

Recover Deleted Photos Videos from Samsung S8/S8 Edge
    • CommentAuthorZhangwei
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2017 edited

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer contacts from Samsung to S8/S8+ by using this tool.

Related: Recover data from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
    • CommentAuthorhainlan29
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2018

Phone Transfer is professional phone to phone data transfer for you to Transfer Files from Android to Android/Symbian/iOS. Be it transferring data between iPhone/iPad/iPod, Nokia and Android, Phone Transfer software supports you to transfer music, contacts, photos, and videos.
    Transfer Apps, music, photos and videos from Android to Android
    Zero quality loss & risk-free: everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
    Transfer Contacts from HTC to Samsung
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Add your comments