Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAmzmo623
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2017 edited

"I woke up this morning, turned on my Galaxy S8 and found the message box was blank! I have no idea what happened! Where are my text messages? How can I recover the lost messages from my Samsung Galaxy S8?"-Sumdy.

Text Messages is the most common way which allows people communicate with each other by sending texts or images. How about one day the text messages get lost from Samsung Galaxy phone with unknown error? That absolutely makes you mad and frustrated. Most of the smartphone users might lose data while they are trying to upgrade the system, rooting Android, or install some incompatible apps. Please don't worry, to recover text messages from Samsung S8/S8+, you just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is a great and reliable program which can completely scan all deleted messages and the other data on your Samsung Galaxy phone and recover them without any loss. It's compatible with several thousand smartphone models. No matter in which way you have lost your messages, it can be recovered with great ease.

Related: Restore lost data from Samsung S8/S8+
    • CommentAuthorghdjiy
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2017

With using Android Data Recovery, we can solve this problem easily. Android Data Recovery has the highest recovery rate in the industry.

Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S8
    • CommentAuthorbente11
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2018

Here is some solution can help you to get contact sms back without backup files.
    how to recover deleted contacts from android phone
    how to recover deleted text messages from android
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2018

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorjocilly26
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2018

Hello. Android Data Recovery is a data recovery app for your Android device. The app has been designed to enable you to quickly get back data such as contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos and other contents from your Android devices.
    How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung.
    Support Samsung, HTC, Google, LG, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, OnePlus, and more. Follow to Recover Deleted Contacts on Samsung.
    It is capable of retrieving multiple files from Android phone and tablet, including contacts, call history, SMS, WhatsApp, photos, videos, documents and more.
    More: Retrieve Photos Videos from Samsung Galaxy
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as