Ne teketî (Têkeve)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Wergera kurdî : Koma PCKurd

• CommentAuthorAmzmo623
    • CommentTime7 11 2017 hatiye sererastkirin

"I woke up this morning, turned on my Galaxy S8 and found the message box was blank! I have no idea what happened! Where are my text messages? How can I recover the lost messages from my Samsung Galaxy S8?"-Sumdy.

Text Messages is the most common way which allows people communicate with each other by sending texts or images. How about one day the text messages get lost from Samsung Galaxy phone with unknown error? That absolutely makes you mad and frustrated. Most of the smartphone users might lose data while they are trying to upgrade the system, rooting Android, or install some incompatible apps. Please don't worry, to recover text messages from Samsung S8/S8+, you just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is a great and reliable program which can completely scan all deleted messages and the other data on your Samsung Galaxy phone and recover them without any loss. It's compatible with several thousand smartphone models. No matter in which way you have lost your messages, it can be recovered with great ease.

Related: Restore lost data from Samsung S8/S8+
    • CommentAuthorghdjiy
    • CommentTime8 11 2017

With using Android Data Recovery, we can solve this problem easily. Android Data Recovery has the highest recovery rate in the industry.

Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S8
Şîroveya xwe bişîne
    Navê Bikarhêner Şîfre
  • Formata şîroveyê