Ne teketî (Têkeve)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Wergera kurdî : Koma PCKurd

• CommentAuthorghdjiy
    • CommentTime1 12 2017

Presumably this is the problem everyone must face with when we change the mobile phone. Some time ago, I also bought a Samsung Galaxy s8. And I also have to think about the problem. So, in order to find a simple method, I consulted a number of friends engaged in mobile phone software. They recommended me Samsung Data Transfer.

Method to Transfer photos from samsung to samsung s8:

After using this software , I'm sure it's really convenient and easy to transfer my photos from Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5/S6/Note 1/2/3/4/5/Galaxy A/Galaxy J to my Samsung s8. Really can be described as just one click will be able to complete the transmission. What's more, Phone to Phone Transfer can transfer data not only from Android to Android, but also between Symbian, iOS and Winphone.

Steps to Transfer photos from samsung to samsung s8:

Step 1: Download and install “Mobile Trans” on your PC, then you can see an interface, use the USB data lines to connect the Samsung mobile phone and Samsung Galaxy S8 to your PC.
    Step 2: After both mobile phones connected to the PC through the USB data line successfully
    Step 3: You should confirm the old Samsung mobile phone’s photos, confirmed that which photos are your needed to transfer.

More info;

Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to Galaxy S8
    • CommentAuthorkklsy885
    • CommentTime4 12 2017 hatiye sererastkirin

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung S8/S8+ by using this tool.

Related: Recover deleted photos from Samsung S8/S8+
Şîroveya xwe bişîne
    Navê Bikarhêner Şîfre
  • Formata şîroveyê