Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorFredJ
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2018

This is a prevalent issue for MAC users. Apple mail outdoes Outlook for quiet many reasons. Smoothness and faster performance, however, being the main reasons. POP account has this disadvantage that it creates issues while exporting mails to a different mail client. OLM to Apple Mail conversion is quite complicated and thus needs an expert by your side. The reason being Apple mail has reduced its importing options to mere MBOX files only. So direct importing of OLM files to Apple mail isn’t possible.

Speaking of the third party tools, not every tool is reliable enough. The situation with me was, I had been using outlook 2013 which went quite unsupportive with High sierra update. The same had occurred when I had updated my system to sierra last year. Thus Outlook was turning out to be a soar for me. Gladwev’s OLM converter pro helped me in this regard. The tool made OLM to Apple mail conversion look so easy. This toll will help you export OLM to Apple Format on Mac.

Thumbs up to the tool.

Take the free trial before purchasing. https://www.gladwev.com/portfolio/olm-converter-pro/
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as