Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Guide on ripping, converting DVD to Emby Media Server

Step 1: Load DVD movies Insert your DVD disc into your drive, run the DVD Ripper and click "BD/DVD disc" icon to load movies.

Step 2: Choose output format Click the "Format" option, and choose MPEG4, MKV from Common Video profile list.

Note: The output format is preferably in a common format, like MP3 for audio, MPEG-4 for video. The more common format you use, the more devices you can stream to. For example, if you use FLAC instead of MP3 for your music, you can't stream to your Xbox 360. Just keep in mind that not all devices support all formats of media.

Step 3: Start DVD ripping Click the convert button under the preview window, and the DVD ripper will start the conversion from DVD movies to MP4 for Emby Media Server.

After conversion, you can stream DVD movies through Emby Media Server to PS3, Xbox 360, Samsung Smart TVs or other client applications. Enjoy.

More Topics:

Top 3 MTS to ProRes for Mac Review

Editing Canon XC10 4K MXF files in Avid Media Composer

Converting H.265 Files to Avid DNxHD for Editing in Avid MC

Import Sony PMW RX50 XAVC videos to Avid Media Composer

Convert Canon XC10 4K MXF to MPEG-2 for editing in Premiere Elements

Source: Emby Media Server can’t play DVD- Solution

How to Convert Blu-ray movie to Emby Media Server with high video quality

Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies

Place the disc from the BD drive. Launch the Blu ray movie converter; click disc button to import Blu-ray movies into the program. Loaded Blu-ray movies can be previewed in the right preview window.

Step 2. Decide on output format

Click Format bar and choose a compatible format for Emby Media Server. MP4, MKV from Common Video are the proper choice.

Tip: If you need, you can also click "Settings" to modify parameters of your output profile to meet your professional needs: bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.

Step 3. Start conversion

The final step is to tap the Convert button and commence converting Blu-ray movies to Emby media server. After the conversion, click the Open button to locate the resulted videos. Now it would be available for you to view Blu-ray movies through Emby Media Server or for sharing.

Read more:

Full Guide on Converting DNxHD to ProRes on Mac OS X

Editing Sony FDR-AXP55 XAVC S files in FCP,Premiere Pro

Source: Ripping Blu-ray movies for Emby Media Server
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2017

On this page you can read my interests, write something special. Leg Workouts
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. Signs he loves you
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in: Questions to ask boyfriend
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2017

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. 123movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. watch movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: 123movies
    • CommentAuthorjamesjack
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2017

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: Pavimentazioni esterne Altomonte
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2017

I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one offshore hosting
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2017

Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it… ICOS
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2017

The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ... ICOS
    • CommentAuthorjamesjack
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2017

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Guelph realtor
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2018

It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. seo services houston
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: cell phone repair training
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. chevrolet houston
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. no credit check dealerships
    You bear by way of a brilliant vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it in addition individually suggest to my friend. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited out of this scene
    Card Printer Dubai
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as