Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortile navru
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009

''işew çıka xewni şerin ü xeşu spehi hemi rextebin kedrexe bigire'' burda yazanların anlamı varsa biri bana çok acil söyleyebilirmi...
    • CommentAuthorbefrin
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009

bu gece bütün şirin güzel rüyalar yanında olsun
    kedrexe bıgıre yanlış yazılmış galiba hewal bi anlam bulamadım
    • CommentAuthormrxwest
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2009

heval, tû dikarî ji nû de binivisîni (yenîden yazarmisin?)?
    ez dibêm te kêm û çewt nivisandiyi.

->befrin:
    gorî ku ez zanim, "berfîn" tê nivisandin.

silav û rêz...
    • CommentAuthorbefrin
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2009

hewal haklısın ama gerçek isimlerimizi kullanmıyoruz zaten öyle yazmışım=)
    • CommentAuthormakinvan
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2009

''işew çıka xewni şerin ü xeşu spehi hemi rextebin kedrexe bigire''
    doğrusu:

îşev çiqas xewnê şirîn û xweş û spehî hemî rex te bin(bal te bin) qedrê xwe bigre!

olması lazım. o zaman da anlamı;

bu gece bütün tatlı ve güzel rüyalar seninle olsun. kendine iyi bak.
    • CommentAuthordilan
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010

• CommentAuthordilan
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010

yâramin pir nazikê rukenê cav hesine dilê min de dimesine ez asıqe çave we me ew weke güla zere nav axa kesk u sor ê... bunun anlamı nedr ? lütfen cwpp...
    • CommentAuthorbefrin
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010

yarim çok naziktir güleçtir mavi gözlüdür kalbimi sızlatır ben bu gözlere aşığım o sarı gül gibi yaşil ve kırmızı toprağın içindeki
    hewal tabi çeviride söyleniş güzelliği kayboluyor ama temel anlmı bu
    • CommentAuthorShawnMudge
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2018

The posts on this forum are always nice to read! Some of the posts here have some essay click links that I don't appreciate, but I have a nice threshold and I can sacrifice my work for that. Keep posting here please, guys!
    • CommentAuthorRObinjack
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2018

This forum has a lot of wonderful posts and that's what I want to see. All these posts have great content that will help me in my Goldenslot Mobile paper. I just love it. I want to see more helpful posts like this on this forum.
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2018

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2018

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. Thank you very much for this informative post. online classroom software free
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2018

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! free teleconference calling
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2018

My Essay Writer is the go-to source for the completion of academic assignments. If you are screaming out “Write my essay for me,” you’ve come to the most elite essay writing service
    essay help
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2018

Keep up the great work. its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    mehr Infos
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2018

We invite you to experience the best of Long Island, Southampton, East Hampton, Westhampton, Sag Harbor and all areas of New York from a luxurious limousine. Montauk Limo service
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2018

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks
    hoverboard 
    • CommentAuthorAFIYAALI
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2018

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you!
    bola88
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2018

I haven't any word to value this post.....Really i am awed from this post....the individual who make this post it was an extraordinary human..thanks for imparted this to us. pearl harbor tours
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2018

That's what makes you the best. You should keep publishing more articles and you will Such Become One of the best writers ever Cassper Nyovest
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2018

Decent blog and totally exceptional. You can improve however despite everything I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous. Saudi Arabia for Kids
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2018

This is some thing very informative and point to point. There is no round and round in this article. Like this smplicity . This clears my old point of view. THANKS Air Factory Ejuice
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2018

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. mejores lugares para mochilear
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2018

I haven't any word to value this post.....Really i am awed from this post....the individual who make this post it was an extraordinary human..thanks for imparted this to us. chat with stranger
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2018

I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are really endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things. stranger chat
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend. planos maquinas
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTime4 days ago

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend. como ganhar curtidas no instagram
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTime3 days ago

You finished a couple fine focuses there. I did an inquiry on the subject and discovered almost all persons will oblige with your online journal. Bandar Taruhan Bola Indonesia
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTime2 days ago

I haven't any word to value this post.....Really i am awed from this post....the individual who make this post it was an extraordinary human..thanks for imparted this to us. stranger chat
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as