Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormeran
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2010

Xer hati ye karşılık ne denir? Annelerimize baktığımız da Xuda te razi be vb cümleler kullanıyor. sözlüklerden de bulamadım.
    nav xêrê de bî = hoş bulduk
    • CommentAuthormeran
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2010

Zor spas hewal. Ben bir iki yerde nav hereda duymuştum buda okunuşunu yazmışlar gibi olmuş herhalde...
    • CommentAuthorerer
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2010

"Li ser xêrê bi" ji tê gotin....
    • CommentAuthoroxiro
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2010

"Ser çavan"
    • CommentAuthorMeyman
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2010

"Ser çavan" "göz üstüne" yada "baş üstüne" anlamina gelir.
    • CommentAuthoroxiro
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2010

en büyük hatamız türkçe düşünmek..
    -hûn bi xér hatın
    -Xudé xéré Bı wedı
    • CommentAuthorGoldine
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2017

Today, I would like to tell everyone here about the essay tigers site. This site will provide you with the article you are looking for and you'll thank me after that.
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2017

This forum is quite incredible. The information I got from this forum about the long range fpv drones is just one of the best things for me. I am very delighted now.
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2017

What an inspiring article this was to read. I certainly did enjoy reading this very much. Some of the information here will be extremely helpful for my work. boutique pr firms
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2018

Awesome article with great idea!Thank you for such a profitable article. I truly acknowledge for this extraordinary data.. pr.com
    d
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2018

A debt of gratitude is in order for the site stacked with such a variety of data. Halting by your website assisted me with getting what I was searching for. fitness pr
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2018

Amazing article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. It's fascinating, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much like my own particular concerning this subject. florida entertainment pr
    I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that
    I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way
    I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon
    <a href="https://www.ps4home.com"> PS4 Home</a>
    PS4 Home
    I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable.

That’s why, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have mad e in writing this article
    Gamerbolt

Health Spikes
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2018

I truly cherished perusing your web journal. It was extremely very much created and straightforward. Not at all like different sites I have perused which are truly not that good.Thanks alot! cheap stair parts
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2018

I appreciate your working style at the end just my request is please share with us some more great post. food science
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2018

Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated! pte sample test
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2018

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Best hair spray for men
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2018

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. voyance gratuite immediate par telephone
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2018

My Essay Writer is the go-to source for the completion of academic assignments. If you are screaming out “paper writing service,” you’ve come to the most elite essay writing service.
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2018

Amazing article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. It's fascinating, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much like my own particular concerning this subject. agen piala dunia 2018 terbaik
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2018

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Benefits of Pumpkin
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2018

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Mint Leaves
    MSBSHSE has been soon going to release the date sheet for secondary and higher secondary examination 2018.
    mahresult.nic.in
    There are very few peoples in the world that never came across with any format of games whether indoor or outdoor.
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as