Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorDJEmily
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2016

The iPhone has become an essential part of our life. We use it records of important information and data. But, do you have met this kind of situation? The iPhone data deleted by mistaken, iPhone damages, lost or stolen, jailbreak, factory restore, ios update, etc. You must be very depressed especially when the data you've lost is very important. That's why you need the iPhone data recovery software to help you recover those deleted or lost data. The iPhone Data Recovery Software is a kind of data recovery software that is specially designed for iPhone. This software can solve the data loss problems happened when using iPhone.

http://isharesky.blogspot.com/2016/05/best-iphone-data-recovery-review.html

Of course, the first thing to confirm is the program that is compatible with your device, not every program is compatible with every generation. And also, You must also verify that the software you select is compatible with your computer. And there are three main types of iOS data recovery exist: direct scan, iTunes backup and iCloud backup.

Now, here we list you Top 10 best iPhone data recovery software that are very popular in this field.

Top 1. Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (High Recommended)
    http://www.hivimoore.com/product/dr-fone-for-ios/

Top 2. Aiseesoft FoneLab
    https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/18294-487?affiliate_id=471080

Top 3. EaseUs MobiSaver
    https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/46691-13?affiliate_id=471080

Top 4. Leawo iOS Data Recovery
    https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/18764-93?affiliate_id=471080

Top 5. iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
    https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/16339-102?affiliate_id=471080

Top 6. iMyfone Data Recovery for iPhone
    https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/56732-1?affiliate_id=471080

Top 7. iMobie PhoneRescue
    https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/39968-21?affiliate_id=471080

Top 8. AnyMP4 iPhone Data Recovery
    https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/33555-97?affiliate_id=47108

Top 9. Tipard iOS Data Recovery
    https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/19535-333?affiliate_id=471080

Top 10. Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone
    https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/45047-4?affiliate_id=471080

Conclusion:

In conclusion, the iOS data recovery software is an essential tool for retrieving files that have been mistakenly erased from your iOS products. Most data recovery tools provide a free trial so that you can test the features before buying.

Based on most iPhone users' feedback and the using experience of mine, Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS and Aiseesoft FoneLab are the most recommended! It is the life saver when you lost iPhone data without any backup and it is also a convenient way to extract iPhone data from iTunes and iCloud backup which is very helpful when your iPhone is broken or lost. It makes it a great benefit for anyone who has ever accidentally deleted a file or lost information due to iPhone stolen, damaged or got lost, accidental deletion, factory reset, virus attack, jailbreak or even error operations.

Dr.Fone for iOS: http://www.hivimoore.com/product/dr-fone-for-ios/
    FoneLab: https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/18294-487?affiliate_id=471080

And also, this softwares supported all operating systems as below:
    - Windows 10
    - Windows 8.1
    - Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
    - Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
    - Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit)
    - Windows XP (32 & 64 bit)-
    - Windows 2000 Professional
    - Windows Server 2008 (32 & 64 bit)
    - Windows Server 2003 (32 & 64 bit)
    - Windows 2000 Server Family

Source: http://multimedia-tips.over-blog.com/top-iphone-data-recovery-reviews.html
    • CommentAuthormarstavend
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2016

The iOS 9 Data Recovery and iOS 10 Data Recovery for Mac can help you recover lost data from iPhone,iPad after iOS 10,iOS 9 upgrade,which allows you to extract anything you like from an iTunes or iCloud backup, and also allows you to recover deleted or lost iOS contents on iDevice directly without any iTunes or iCloud backup.

Read the use guide:

Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone after iOS 10 Update
    • CommentAuthorelener1
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2016

Now it's easy to recover lost data from iPhone, the third-party software can offer the best function for you to do that, no technical knowledge required, no matter your iPhone is water damaged, crased, or broken and have not backuped the phone before.It just needs you to finish 3 steps to get data back: connect your iPhone to the iPhone data recovery software ->scan your iPhone-> preview and selected the deleted data to restore. It's that simple.

It also can support to scan your iTunes backup and recover some of deleted data, it is different with iTunes, use iTunes to restore entire backup, all phone data will be covered the phone data, in other words, it will retrieve everything in that backup, so that is a good reason to back up daily. But the third-part tool can provide you the way to recover some of data. But if you want to use iTunes to recover deleted data from iPhone, you can go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices, you will see the backup list, choose the recent backup that you are certain contains the data that you need to restore.

Hope it can help!
    • CommentAuthorchanleen
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2016

Lost data on your iPhone? Recommend you can use an iPhone Data Recovery from Tenorshare to help you recover iPhone lost data. Or you may need a free Cleaner for iPhoneto cleanup your iPhone. Read more at: http://www.tenorshare.com/
    • CommentAuthorAliciaKeys
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2016 edited

I have been came cross lost iPod photos few days ago, and found the solution in Recovery-Tool.
    how to recover deleted facebook messages
    • CommentAuthorclouly23
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2016

The loss of iPhone data often comes out of our expection. Is there any workable method for us to recover photos from iPhone? Thanks to iPhone Data Recovery, we can deal with this problem without effort. How to Recover lost Notes on iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS
    It's a fantastic software that you can rely on. It has not only effectiveness, but also the quality. With the help of it, all your lost pictures will be restored to the original quality.
    How to Retrieve Text Messages from iPhone on Mac
    One of them is you can regain your photos from your iPhone directly by scanning. How to Print iPhone contacts The other way is to retrieve them through scanning and extracting your iTunes backup. if you are interseted in them , you can read through the detailed steps underneath, it helps a lot.
    How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone
    • CommentAuthorammaly11
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2016

If you have ever synced your apple device with iTunes, you can recover lost or deleted data from iTunes Backup files, such as pictures, video, sms, iMessage, contact, etc.
    How to Recover Deleted MMS from iPhone
    No matter you want to recover your deleted data from iPhone directly, from iTunes backup or iCloud backup, you can use iOS Data Recovery (Mac) or iOS Data Recovery (Windows).
    How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from iPhone
    After the scan, all found data are displayed in categories. How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone? Choose the data you need and click the Recover button to export and save in your computer.
    Easy to try.
    How to Print Text Messages from Android phone on Computer
    Android users follow:
    How to Recover Lost Contacts from Android SIM Card
    • CommentAuthormatteorgan
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2016 edited

Accidentally deleted data? Have a broken iPhone or even lost your iDevice? No matter why your data’s in jeopardy, iOS Data Recovery (Mac) gets it all back on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, including the iPhone 5S and iOS 7. Retrieve data directly from your device, or via its iTunes/iCloud backup file. Either way, you can clearly preview all contacts, text messages, photos, and more before recovery, and selectively recover whatever only what you want—something you can't do with iTunes! When disaster strikes, don't panic! iOS Data Recovery (Mac)is your reliable prescription for getting your content back from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Recover Data from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S with or without iTunes/iCloud Backup

1. Without iTunes/iCloud backup, directly scan your iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5 to recover deleted text contents;
    Text contents include messages, contacts, call history, notes, calendar, reminder and Safari bookmark.
    2. With iTunes backup/iCloud backup, extract the backup to recover both text & media contents synced with iTunes/iCloud before;
    Media contents include Camera roll (photos & video), photo stream, message attachments and voice memo.

If you want to delete everything from iPhone including browsing history, call history, messages, contacts, photos and many more you can sue this ios data eraser to erase permanently iPhone data.
    • CommentAuthorMubasshir
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2016

For iPhone, you can use Disk Drill to recover lost data from
    www.cleverfiles.com
    I recovered all of my lost data by it.
    Lost Data can be restored even without those recovery software.
    Do you have backups available on iTunes or iCloud? You actually can restore lost data rom iTunes/iCloud backups with easy steps according to Apple Support - Restpre from a Backup.
    Method 1. Restore from iTunes Backup.
    Launch iTunes and connect iPhone to it, then go to "File" > "Devices" > "Restore from backup".
    Method 2. Restore from iCloud Backup.
    Reset your iPhone via "Settings" > "Reset" > "Erase all contents and settings". It will prompt you whether to restore data from iCloud.
    Method 3. Restore right from iOS device.
    Download iPhone Data Recovery, perform scanning and then choose found data to recover.
    Please note that if you're trying to restore data from iTunes or iCloud backups, current contents on your iPhone will be overwritten.
    It's recommended to try on iPhone Data Recovery, for this software can not only restore previous iTunes/iCloud backup without overwritting the existing data, but also recover data right from iOS device itself.
    That's how I restore deleted photos, contacts and videos from my iPhone SE. You can check it out on iFoneTips.
    • CommentAuthorDaneieell
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2016

iPhone Data Recovery is powerful, and easy to use.

Supports almost every idevice: iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
    You can restore contacts, messages, photos, call history, notes, Voice Memo, Voicemail, App's photos etc.
    Here is a guide: how to recover deleted messages from iphone

Or other special cases, like exit recovery mode without losing data
    • CommentAuthorHooterot
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017 edited

The ios recovery is no doubt the best software to restore iPhone lost data, it have helped me retieve notes from iPhone, as i know , no matter what data that i loss . as long as the data has not been covered by some new data , i have a chance to get them back with ios recovery software , the tutorial tell we ,which can enable users to restore lost or deleted SMS ,videos,contacts,images,music and other data ,
    • CommentAuthorJakeTse
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2017 edited

The list mentioned above should help users who lose data on their iPhones. And here I want to share another iOS data recovery software - iPhoneData iOS Data Recovery. This software works perfectly for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and can help you recover data from iOS device. With this app, you can recover contacts, call history, messages, notes, bookmarks, calendar events, photos, videos, music and so on.

recover data from iOS
    • CommentAuthorDaneieell
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2017

iPhone Data Recovery supports iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, help recover data including contacts, messages, photos, call history, notes, Voice Memo, Voicemail, App's photos etc.
    To retrieve deleted Facebook messages you need a professional iPhone recovery software to help you. But if you have archived the messages, you will have no problem getting them back because they have merely been hidden in another part of your system’s memory. facebook messages recovery tool
    • CommentAuthorAlan Smith
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2017

The best iPhone Data Recovery in my mind is fonelab for iOS. It can scan your iPhone deeply and find the all the deleted data for you. You can preview them and then recover deleted data from your iPhone to computer. You can recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voicemail, voice memos, safari bookmarks and other deleted data from your iPhone. It supports the latest iOS 10.3 and iPhone 7 Plus/7. Learn how to recover deleted iMessages here.
    • CommentAuthorkou
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2017 edited

Thanks for sharing. I always want to find out an iPhone iPad recovery that enables me to salvage my missing iOS data in any situation. My iPhone stores a large number of important and precious data that I want to keep for a life long. But any iPhone data could suffer from accidental deletion no matter how much I pay attention. Therefore, it is essential for me to have a powerful recovery program which supports to retrieve Kik history, photos, contacts, notes, messages, WhatsApp data, music and other iOS files with or without backup files.

iOS-data-recovery
    • CommentAuthorMikssa
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2017

This is a happy tour for me to read on you post, after reading the whole post, I can learn more about how to recover iPhone lost or deleted data in safe way. Thank you.
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2017

It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Case in legno a Salussola
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2018

Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. 123movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. watch movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Here you will learn what is important, it gives you a link to an interesting web page: putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: fmovies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2018

Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Full Episode
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2018

I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: best cat wormer
    • CommentAuthorJackR32
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2018

Wow, I tried Cisdem iPhone Recovery, it worked great. It can help recover photos, videos, voice memos, notes, messages, contacts, etc. You can follow below guides to recover files.

1. How to Restore Contacts on iPhone
    2. How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone
    3. How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
    And more...
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2018

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorYiliaYali
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2018

Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery is also a powerful iPhone data recovery. It can help you recover more than 20+ kinds of data, support diverse iOS devices, convert HEIC to JPG, work well with the latest iOS version, selectively choose whatever you need, preview data before recovery, etc.
    • CommentAuthorWlee2060
    • CommentTime6 days ago edited

Here are the latest top 11 best iPhone data recovery software 2018. Check it and pick the one to fit your needs best.
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as