Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorada
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2010

Özellikler Dengbêj Şakronun stranlarında çok kullandığı (ez rebenim...) bu terim tam olarak ne anlama gelir acaba??
    • CommentAuthorrosto
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2010

reben: jar, bê deshelat, dîl, dirtî..
    bunun gibi kelimelerle Kamêran Boti'nin sözlüğünde karşılıklar yazılmış. Genel olarak bu kelime çaresiz olmayı karşılar. Türkçedeki abdal kelimesine de bazen benzer anlamda kullanılır.
    • CommentAuthorada
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2010

spas heval :)
    • CommentAuthorBilindo
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2010

reben: zavallı sanırım şarkıdaki anlatıma daha bi uyuyor...
    • CommentAuthorGoldine
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2017

I would like to give my views here as well. I think that the best service on the internet right now is the best college paper writing service and I think most people will agree with me.
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2017

I mean why is this stupid site not in ebglish, how will i even read all this and i was hoping you would have something on nixie drone as well !!
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2017

Marvelous web journal. I appreciated perusing your articles. This is really an incredible read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome! florida boutique pr firms
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2018

What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. pr.com
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2018

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! florida boutique pr firms
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2018

This is the kind of data I"ve long been attempting to discover. Much thanks to you for composing this data. florida lifestyle pr
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2018

What an inspiring article this was to read. I certainly did enjoy reading this very much. Some of the information here will be extremely helpful for my work. stair supplies
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2018

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! food employment
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2018

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. TOEFL practice test online
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2018

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. top hairspray for men
    • CommentAuthordavidjohn
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2018

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. voyance sentimentale
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2018

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Chamomile Tea
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Benefits of Potatoes
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Benefits of Protein
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2018

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Magnesium
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz

Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. Celery
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Benefits of Basil
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2018

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts leadership theory and practice 7th edition
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2018

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. Remedies for Diabetes
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2018

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Benefits of Spinach
    • CommentAuthordietworks
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2018

This is good to see you in this forum.
    The 4 Week Diet system review
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2018

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos

• CommentAuthorvalexcos