Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorrevlib24
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2018 edited

I used to think before, that for as long that you have the feeling for each other, then Its enough for a relationship. but then later that I realize that there is more to a relationship than just love. in particular when it comes to sex. women like it more or enjoying it more when you pleasure them longer. It not just about yourself, we should bear in mind that It's not that easy to please a woman. of course, they say they love men more who have a better package that other who has only an average one. My question Is _ Is there really a device or a pill that helps Men have bigger and thicker package or this just a myth? I really don't believe that using a straightening extender device would help either. Maybe a surgery but Its also a risk to your health plus considering the expenses or the financial factor involved.

• CommentAuthorrevlib24
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2018 edited

There are tested device that helps a man get a bigger penis. Some of the best products are Phallosan Forte, SizeGenetics, Bathmate, and Penimaster. If you're going to ask men what is the best PEnis Extender device. I would recommend this two products the phallosan forte and SizeGenetics. Where can we buy this device? I will tell you that Phallosan forte Amazon is not available in Amazon. You can only get the genuine device on their official website. Whats the difference between the 2 devices? They are both effective but Phallosan has a faster effective compared to SizeGeneitcs and based on experience. Phallosan Forte is very comfortable to use.

• CommentAuthorxunisuy
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2018

The overall feedback will be considered and used for the betterment of the firehouselistens customer experience.
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as