Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorFunkencedi
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2016

When you're watching YouTube Videos, you may encounter the YouTube fullscreen problem, such as fullscreen not working on youtube, it's not a real fullscreen, etc. Check out the simple guide about how to fix youtube fullscreen not working issue.

1. Update Video Card Driver
    Sometimes, YouTube videos full screen problem is probably caused by outdated video card driver. Go to corresponding manufacturer's official website, you are supposed to download and install the latest driver to possibly fix YouTube wont fullscreen issue.

2. Update Browser & Flash Player
    If your browser and flash player are out of date, you may meet YouTube full screen problems or other Flash playback issues.

3. Disable Plugins
    Certain browser add-ons/extensions/applications you installed may make YouTube videos not full screen. Try to disable your browser plugins one by one to find out the root cause.

4. Fullscreen is not Allowed by Webmaster
    Website owners are likely to disable fullscreen function for embedded videos out of YouTube. To solve this YouTube fullscreen glitch, you should click "YouTube" icon in the lower right corner to watch the original videos in fullscreen mode on YouTube.

5. Download YouTube Videos
    Due to the differences of browsers, Operating Systems, unknown reasons, the resolutions above may not work for you to fix youtube videos not full screen problem. Another perfect method is to download youtube video for offline playback. It should be the best way to solve the issue of youtube not showing full screen no matter which cases you're in.
    • CommentAuthorGoldine
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2017

Great information here! This will definitely help me out in my top rated essay writing service work and that just makes me the most happy person in the whole world right now. Cheers!
    • CommentAuthorGoldine
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2017

All of this information here is really important for me and I had fun reading it. I just need to get some information about cheap vr now and my work for the weekend is done.
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2017

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: 123movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. watch movies free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. putlocker
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya

This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: fmovies
    • CommentAuthorjamesjack
    • CommentTime8 hours ago

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... งานฝีมือรายได้ดี
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as