Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordavid12
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2016

Interested in making a career in that is both highly rewarding and exciting, then you need to take check out ONGC recruitment by ONGC Corporation that has announced a total of 110 positions available like assistant technician, security supervisor, junior assistant technician, and others. If you possess the necessary skills and qualifications to serve in one of the most prestigious companies in the country, then do not hesitate to submit your form.

Posts available

Nurse – two posts.

Technician radiology – one post.

Technician pathology – one post.

Pharmacist – two posts.

Technician optometry – one post.

Health care attendant – three posts.

Candidate criteria and pay scale

Candidates who wish to apply for these positions need to be between the ages 18 to 30 years if they belong in the general category. As per government rules age relaxation is permissible for some candidates. Pay scale details are as follows:

Nurse, all technicians, and pharmacist – Rs. 19,000-Rs. 20,000.

Health care attendant – Rs. 15,000-Rs. 19,000.

If you want to apply to these positions then you must possess a matriculation degree that is certified from a recognized board for the position of health care attendant, pharmacist, nurse, and position of technicians. These are the official educational requirements that ONGC recruitment is looking for right now. If you have the necessary degree, then go ahead and apply.

Method for applying

A duly filled application has to be sent to the official ONGC recruitment website at www.ongcindia.com along with necessary document attachments. Application fee has not yet been mentioned in the release notification. Candidates who pass the written examination will be called for an interview by the recruiters, at a later date.

Additional link

Visit their website http://sarkarinaukrissc.com/ongc-recruitment-jobs-www-ongcindia-com/ if you're curious to know more about this job offer and get all your doubts cleared before sending in the application.
    • CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime6 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime6 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime6 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime6 days ago

• CommentAuthorvalexcos
    • CommentTime6 days ago

• CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Red Grapes
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Goji Berry
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Raspberry Juice
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Loganberry
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Omega-6 Fatty Acid
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas Omega 9 Fatty Acid
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Hero Instinct
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Language of Desire
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime6 days ago

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Honey
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Love Commands
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Obsession Phrases
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime5 days ago

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. What Men Secretly Want
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime5 days ago

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Revive Her Drive
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime5 days ago

What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Lovetraction Lines
    • CommentAuthorand11
    • CommentTime5 days ago

I enjoy so bad those post! I study many article is great. I discovered your personal written using search engine results. Discover my web page is nice like you: free online dating , I work too much to create content this text. Over again you can thank you and keep to compose! Have a nice day!
    • CommentAuthorand11
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Thanks against this internet page. I read your current writing and also I adore this. I write about with my buddies in addition to the man is incredibly completely happy. Keep put up, I bookmark your online site and also I keep coming back all the time. In order for you analyze my internet site: PayPal no survey adder
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Save The Marriage System
    • CommentAuthorsheeraz
    • CommentTime4 days ago

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Make Him Desire You
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as