Ne teketî (Têkeve)

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Wergera kurdî : Koma PCKurd

• CommentAuthorr4pg
    • CommentTime14 11 2016

So another week comes and and goes and I am still sub 5k pr. Now why is that? Simple, I keep getting duplicate emp gems (still not a single water one after opening 17 boxes), can't upgrade no matter the amount of dust or booster I pump in, and no shadow drop from relic boxes. I could ask my friends if they could trade me items but the devs seem to have forgetten that one of the Ms in MMO is multiplayer and made everything non-tradable. Insult to injury, I get this gem this week.

A emp gem that has a super strong effect but only works off of Physical Damage. Having Magic Damage makes it unusable on Physical based classes and the ability makes it unusable on Magic based classes. In short, the game went and told me to get ed.

Empowered gem cracked several times and it cost 1000 cubits to repair empowered gems unlike the others. Please Trion, do something about this and least give us option to repair gems using dust or to Buy Trove Flux. I feel that repairing with gem dust would sound better and allow me to save cubits for other things for once.

This is quite true. I will say that the change of failure on upgrading is just too high. It needs to be improved SIGNIFICANTLY. At the absolute minimum, the % chance of success needs to be visible for players to see when they upgrade so they will understand why keep failing when they have a 0.5% - 1% chance of success.

At this time my only real issues with the Gem system are threefold:

1. The high failure rates when trying to level a gem; as others have mentioned it's disheartening to see a few hours of gem dust farming go down the drain after a few attempts to level a single gem that failed with nothing to show for your efforts. When we upgrade our gear, it never fails. So it seems odd to add this mechanic when we level gems, as it just makes players waste gem dust, flux, and their time. Reduced failure rates would help, or some form of Karma bar for leveling gems. The devs could also increase the cost of leveling a gem, if the level-up was guaranteed (barring a gem cracking). That way boosters could still be useful by giving an increase in how many levels a gem earns when leveled.

2. The odds of a gem cracking; which I'd like to see either removed or some in-game way added to farm for lucky clovers. If the devs want to keep the cracked gem mechanic in place, then I would also like to see perhaps a craftable non-legendary tome added that allows us to farm for lucky clovers by playing the game or maybe give a small chance of finding one or two of the Trove Flux when we destroy grass while adventuring. That way the better boosters will still provide an advantage over the lucky clovers but everyone can get fairly easy access to them, which should keep the free-to-play people and Patron subscribers happy and allow everyone to progress at a decent pace with their gems, provided they have the gem dust and flux required.

3. Not being able to reforge some of the stats like we can with gear. This is mostly an issue with Class/Empowered Gems, as they are not nearly as easy to come by as normal gems, and no real way to farm for them. This introduces a block to progression that only passes with time, and feels unneeded. Easiest fix would be letting us throw our gems into the Chaos Forge and rerolling the last 2 stats on the gem at the cost of flux and tentacles.
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime5 06 2017

Oh yes i herad about this from write my essay australia but i wasnt sure they were telling the truth and quiet frankly it didnt make much sense to me, so just letting you know!
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime10 06 2017

In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: Body Language Moves
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime23 06 2017

I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. 21 Questions
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime16 08 2017

You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime16 08 2017

Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... New Movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime16 08 2017

Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. Cinema Movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime16 08 2017

Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. TV Series Free
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime16 08 2017

Here you will learn what is important, it gives you a link to an interesting web page: 123movies
    • CommentAuthorkathiya
    • CommentTime16 10 2017

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. Pavimento in linoleum a Milano
Şîroveya xwe bişîne
    Navê Bikarhêner Şîfre
  • Formata şîroveyê